You don’t always think about cleaning your upholstery like you do your carpets. After all, most upholstered furniture doesn’t get foot traffic, so the grit and grime from outside doesn’t get tracked in, right?
Even though it is usually harder to see, your upholstered furniture collects dirt, oils, dead skin cells, and other contaminants that can only be removed through a professional cleaning process. The Fowler Carpet and Upholstery signature process uses 80% less water than traditional steam cleaning methods, which rids your upholstered furniture and rugs of contaminants while allowing a quick drying process, so your upholstery can go back to general use within hours, not days. This quick drying process also inhibits the growth of mold and mildew that can occur on heavily soiled areas with long dry times, dubbing the Fowler Carpet and Upholstery process The Healthy Clean.
Fowler Carpet and Upholstery’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as they were new, lifting stains and dirt to the surface to be lifted away by our powerful yet gentle cleaning machines.
The Benefits of Our Upholstery Cleaning:
- We can service all types of upholstery, even delicate fibers, so you know you are hiring the right company.
- We use only non-toxic solutions, green-certified.
- Most fabrics dry in about 3 hours, minimizing growth opportunity for mold and mildew (especially in the hot, wet climate of the Houston area).
- Our no-residue process leaves your upholstery truly clean, so dirt is not attracted quickly to soap residue left by other processes, such as steam cleaning.
- Our attention to detail means your furniture will receive the special care it needs.
> Upholstery Cleaning